Silky soft athletic top, the natural high density fibers feel cool on the skin and make a naturally odor-free and sweat absorbing sport shirt.
Best For: Training, hiking, running, post-workout, adventure, outdoor sports, athleisure
- Eco-friendly sustainable textile
- Double stitches, flat seams & four-way stretch for durability & comfort
- Certified Tencel™ Clothing - Made in Toronto, Canada
- Naturally breathable material, let air in, sweat out to stay cooler in the heat and warmer in the cold
- Hygienic & Anti-stick: Natural fabric unfavorable for bacterial growth, odor-resistant, longer freshness and less washing needed
High Density Super Smooth Fabric: 66% TENCEL™ Lyocell eucalyptus wood fibers, 28% organic cotton, 6% spandex
Fit: Regular. Model is 6'1" and wears a size L. Size Guide
GOTS certified - Global Organic Textile Standard for ecology and social responsibility.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified - Environmental and corporate responsibility: No harmful substances and toxins used during production.
Apparel Care: Gentle machine wash 30°c (delicate cycle). Natural fibers need less washing than synthetics. For a long life of your garment and energy conservation avoid heat drying (Air dry only). No iron needed.
Lyocell is ecological, naturally breathable, hypo-allergenic and just feels great on your skin. Get TENCEL™ Lyocell leisure wear and you won’t go back to polyester!