Premium Natural Activewear That Cares For The Environment
Activn is Canadian brand of sustainable athletic & athleisure clothing Made in Canada, with high-quality ecological and non-synthetic textile blends: TENCEL™ Lyocell, organic cotton, Merino wool, modal and more. Our line of workout clothes has excellent natural performance benefits: Super soft, comfortable, hypo-allergenic, naturally breathable and is sold on activn.com only, direct to your door, fairly priced, low markups, saving on middlemen and other branding costs.
1 - Benefits of natural, renewable fibers for your body
- Thermal regulation & Breath-ability: Let air in and sweat out. Keep cool in the summer heat, hot in the winter cold
- Skin friendly and soft feel and comfort for sensitive skin - Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification (no harmful chemical substances) and GOTS certification (Global Organic Textile Standard for ecology and social responsibility)
- Hygienic - Odor Reduction: Fabric unfavorable for bacterial growth. Less sweat stains + Less odor = Less washing
- Tall length: 1" longer than a regular top for extra comfort
- Double stitches, flat seams and 20% denser fabric than average active wear for sturdiness and durability yet stretch and comfort
2 - Benefits for Your Wallet - Direct To Consumer Pricing, Women = Men pricing, No 5x Markups!
When you buy from us, you get the best price for premium fabric sustainable workout clothes. No middlemen & high branding costs. Our innovative & ethical athletic clothing line is ONLY available on ACTIVN.COM and is Made in Toronto, Canada and for similar models, women won't pay more than men!
3 - Benefits for the Planet
Our fabrics come from organic renewable natural resources and earth friendly ecological processes. Lenzing TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are derived from the pulp of trees. The wood used is harvested from certified and controlled source in sustainably managed plantations. The fibers are produced in a closed-loop ethical process that recovers and reuses 99% of the chemicals used and most natural fibers are compostable and biodegradable in soil and marine conditions
Polyester production generates high carbon emission and even if progresses were made, non-synthetic textiles are hardly recyclable and absolutely non-compostable or biodegradable and participates in the rejection of micro-plastics in the oceans.